Alvian_indo
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

link-5 receiver

Mouse

Hi all

I have lost my mouse link-5 receiver.. where i can find and buy it seperately (receiver only)? 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,093 17,005 964 1,084
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

link-5 receiver

@Alvian_indo

Welcome to HP support community.

Mouse will not work with out the receiver and you can not purchase the receiver separately.

You might have to purchase a different mouse.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Alvian_indo
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

link-5 receiver

hi thank you for your response... as my understanding, link-5 is unifying receiver (it mean the mouse can pair with all link-5 receiver), I already try it with my college link-5 receiver, and it works. My mouse type: 1JR31AA.

so my question why the HP not sell it on separate part (like unifying Logitech receiver)? 

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,093 17,005 964 1,084
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

link-5 receiver

@Alvian_indo

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation