Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 15-ac170tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ,

iam using the hp15-ac170tu laptop from 2 years , recently i am facing issue with the wifi , it is connecting and disconnecting , it will works for only 1 min after that it is not working , but showing that it is connected . with lan connection internet is working . iam not getting what is the issue .

iam using window 10 64bit os  and

installed  Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Drivers

Thanks 

Teja 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, Teja:

I looked at the W10 driver page for your model, and I see that the driver listed is from October of 2015.

There are much newer drivers that have come out since then, so the only suggestion I can offer would be to try the latest one and see if that resolves the problem.

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

- Fixes an issue where a system connected to a wireless network automatically disconnects from the network.

2023.48.1130.2016 Rev.A     Feb 9, 2017

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79001-79500/sp79095.exe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi, Teja:

I looked at the W10 driver page for your model, and I see that the driver listed is from October of 2015.

There are much newer drivers that have come out since then, so the only suggestion I can offer would be to try the latest one and see if that resolves the problem.

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

- Fixes an issue where a system connected to a wireless network automatically disconnects from the network.

2023.48.1130.2016 Rev.A     Feb 9, 2017

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79001-79500/sp79095.exe

HP Recommended

Thanks you so much paul for your suggesstion definately i need appricate our help , but the solution given by you  resolve my problem partially.

now i have two more issues 

1 issue) if iam near/next to the router, wifi is connected in my laptop and works as expected , if iam away from the router for 5 feets also it is not working , lap top is not recieving the signal ,showing empty signal at my wifi conenction name .The same router is working fine for my other laptop, mobiles even like more than 25 to 30 feets, so iam thinking that its my lap top issues .  cna you please help to resolve this issues as well 

2 issues ) in my key board if iam trying to type @ its type as " and vise vers  same for ash it is giving £ symbol . please help on this as well 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Sorry that driver didn't completely resolve the problem.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions you can try regarding that, and I am not a PC repair tech by trade or training, so I wouldn't be able to help you regarding the keyboard problem.

You may want to start a new post regarding these items.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.