Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
elitebook 8470p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

wireless display issue i have i53340m Wi-Fi driver intel Centrino ultimate n 6300 agn windows 10 i am having trouble in connecting my notebook to firetv stick mirroring no error code it just rejects connection and says could not connect something went wrong tried reinstalling display adapter help some one latest graphics driver 15.33 is installed graphics is 4000hd windows 10 version is 21h1 latest @wirelessdisplay @I53340M @intelhd4000 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

With W10, Wireless display is only supported on Intel platforms with 4th gen core processors or newer.

System Requirements for Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)

• 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 Mobile Processor (not supported with Windows® 10)
  • 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 Mobile and Desktop Processor (not supported with Windows 10)
  • Intel® HD Graphics 4000 (not supported with Windows 10)
  • Intel® HD Graphics 3000 (mobile) (not supported with Windows 10)
  • Intel® HD Graphics 2000 (mobile) (not supported with Windows 10)

HP Recommended

yes but sometimes things work with softwares write?? can you provide me suitable itel widi software for w10??

HP Recommended

do you have intel wireless lan drivers for windows 10 suitable for 8470p thnx

HP Recommended

There is no widi software for Windows 8, 8.1, or W10 

There is nothing you can do to get wireless display to work unless you install W7, W8 or W8.1 

HP Recommended

W10 automatically installs the driver for the WiFi card your notebook has. 

There is no standalone W10 driver to install.

HP Recommended

itried connecting it through airscreen app(through miracast) in firetv stick it got connected but when i try to connect it directly(again miracast) it just detects the display but rejects it right away so basically it is working in some situation i thought someone know how to fine tune it.Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.