Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Friend, i 've got the same big mistake like you, my graphic card was AMD radeon 5470, and I couldn't install new driver for it. I tried many ways to fix that mistake but nothing change, i hope if you get the best way to fix it, please inform to me, thank so much.

HP Recommended
Tried the latest beta driver from amd site, NOT WORKING AGAIN! Bump.
HP Recommended

Bump

HP Recommended

Hello again! After too many search on google i found a package driver that finally WORKS!

sp58660.exe [1/1, 297.14M]

Ati Radeon HD 6470M is showing up correctly to Device Manager, Dedicated memory 512MB, Graphics switching correctly!

Hope this help any member that have the same problem!

Thanks!

Sorry for bad english.

HP Recommended

is it work with g6-1151ex pls ?

HP Recommended

Hi Termin2tor,

For your HP g6-1151ex you'll want to click here, select your operating system (it should automatically detect for you) and then scroll down to where you see Driver - Graphics, and click on AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver and download/install that.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hello again!!

No good news 😞

Updated to Windows 8.1 PRO 64Bit and ATI HD 6470M it's not working properly!

I have re-installed driver from http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=it&cc=it&dlc=it&sw_lang=&product=5147... not working!

Installed sp58660.exe that was working on windows 8 but on win8.1 not working!!!

When HP will release a new UPDATED driver for windows 8.1 pro 64 BIT ????

I don't understand why HP is not updating their drivers! All of us that have HP Laptops with sitchtable graphic have this problem. What's going wrong?!

I'ts hard for HP Developers to update drivers ? Too fustrating this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will bump this thread as long as my laptop will burn out!!!!

Thanks for reading and "supporting us"

Sorry for bad english.

Laptop Model: HP Pavilion G6 1130 SL

HP Recommended

Same problem here any **bleep**ing solution ?

HP Recommended

Hi there,

Now that I understand what the issue is, I do not have a current BIOS update to point you to. My apologies.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

What a "wonderful" response from HP Support! For that price that we have bought the laptops it's not acceptable this answer!
Please HP Support don't joke with us.
@ MissTeriLynn  you are a HP Expert, can you report this problem to driver developer?
How to make a petition to hp ?

Is that any notice when the bios or graphic drivers will be updated ?

Thanks again!

Sorry for bad english.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.