Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your help I followed your steps and my wireless is working again!

HP Recommended
hi cyclops..im using hp dv6 1441ee and have this windows module not founs 701 ..i tried the power drain and its works sometimes..any solution?
HP Recommended

Hi!

Im currently experiencing the same issues with my mom's laptop Pavilion dv4. Would like to try this solution, but just wanna ask if a backup is necessary when performing the power drain? 

Thanks!

HP Recommended

por favor ayudame con la actualizacion para la hp 425 gracias 

HP Recommended

hp mini 110 3000 notebook

HP Recommended
how could i come to know about the old and new verion of bios
HP Recommended

Using Compaq Presario CQ45-315TX

Have performed a battery drain, Bios Update, and re-seating the driver. Not going to get a new adapter as I have a connected problem in that my battery won't charge which I've found on other forums is linked to this same problem, and don't plan on spending money on a new adapter when the main problem will remain.

Eveyone -including HP- seems to think a BIOS update will fix both. I've updated my BIOS countless times by now, but the BIOS version shown after the update seems to be the exact same as the one before so I worry maybe there isn't an actual update for this BIOS/this problem and it's just re-flashing.

Not exactly illiterate when it comes to computers, have picked away at this problem myself for countless hours. A laptop's pretty pointless without wireless, any help much appreciated.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.