Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP 952

As a teacher we get state issued credit cards (EEF card) with a small spending limit. I needed more ink for this year so it was the first thing I bought for my classroom.. much to my frustration and instant deflation, I realized as I was trying to put the ink cartridges in that they were not the correct number. 

Here’s the thing, I searched for the correct ink on amazon! However, of course in looking at all of the options amazon offered, one set of ink cartridges shown was incorrect. I unfortunately chose that one. I need 952 and I bought 962. I was drawn to the wrong product because it offered a black XL cartridge but the colored cartridges were regular sized. I never thought about checking the numbers a second time since I’d checked several times typing it into the search bar on amazon. I opened the box, but nothing else. If I pay to ship it to HP, could they exchange it? I saw one guy on community support say they were able to. 

The worst part is, I can’t get a refund because it’s ink and on a “company card.” I also can’t buy more this year as I’ve already spent over $100 on this set from the EEF card. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ashley42, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.