I had to reset my HP Deskjet 2755, when I finally got it connected it has an error message that I need the SETUP cartridges. I do not have those anymore because I used them. I have brand cartridges in the print so I don't see why I would need to buy more. Can some please help me fix this issue.
Unfortunately you will not be able to bypass the Setup cartridges for the HP Deskjet 2755 since this printer does not have a control panel to access the Support Menu Option
I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".