Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My photos are printing off with blue streaks through them. I've tried using the "clean printhead" option multiple times and the test page it prints off (photo attached) seems to show that cyan isn't printing correctly. I bought this printer new, and its had this issue since the day I bought it! The ink levels are all good. I've even tried putting a new ink cartridge in. I just want it fixed, but don't know how. Thanks. I have the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025.264178925_367229278509622_3571389206251714646_n.jpg263760061_901897387074754_6638835325293386848_n.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @LAVANDULA,

I'd like to help!

I understand you are facing print quality issues.

If you have already performed the steps from the document Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Hope this helps!

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

Just had HP Support take remote control of my pc to try to figure out why my printer isn't working (and it was through the actual HP website and I called them) and it still seemed so sketchy. Talked to two Indian people, and they kept muting me, and not moving the mouse for an extended period of time (like they actually were but blocked it from showing on my screen) and installed all this HP software on my computer, which I've already uninstalled, and the last guy straight up lied saying that my printer has been discontinued and that I can't purchase an extended warranty at this point (I can for $38 already checked AND my printer is still purchasable on the website), and he was pressuring me into buying a newer model printer. I bought it off Newegg, and he was just talking crap on Newegg saying to only go through the HP store. I uninstalled all that stuff so fast and checked all my processes running. The legit HP support line and it did not feel safe at all.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.