Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Dud ink cartridge

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a HP Ink cartridge 65XL halfway through last yearto replace the previous cartridge, but did not need to use the new cartridge until a couple of days ago. Only the colour cartridge printed. Took both printer with cartridge to Noel Leeming but they did not want to know why it would not print even though they said I had installed it  As I said Noel Leeming were no help and I had to buy another cartridge just to find out whether the printer or the ink cartridge was faulty.  It was the cartridge as the new one prints just fine I cannot find how to find the HP address to send the dud cartridge to for a replacement. Helo apopreciated, I live in New Zealand. 

Would appreciate help here. Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation