cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Envy 5052 says enroll after new ink is put in

HP Recommended
Envy 5052

after putting new ink (sent to me with enrolment program), in my HP Envy 5052, I printed a few times successfully but then it stopped connecting. I use my iPhone to print. I logged into the app, which led me to website account to check problem, and it says my printer is online but loading message fails and it says “Cannot connect to printer now, try again later”

I read another forum post on this same problem, and tried disconnecting internet, updating printer in settings, unplugging while on and replugging printer into my wall, taking out and putting back ink cartridges... Nothing helped. 

Can someone who works at HP please message me? Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,581 14,576 968 1,146
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kbeata, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Did you make any changes to the settings?

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. It seems like there is an issue with the HP web services and we are working on it. You will have to wait until it gets resolved. Kindly try again after couple of hours.

Make sure the printer is connected to the internet.

For more info on resolving web services issue, refer to this document. Also, refer to - 'Connect Printer to Update Status' Message Displays

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi it is still not working. I only made a change to my credit card on file.
Internet is fine, My printer wireless details say signal: Excellent. I know it’s not internet issue, but went ahead and disconnected and reconnected. Still instant ink enrolment issue.

My HP app on my mobile is connecting to my printer. I see the same message as shown on printer screen is ALSO in the app regarding the ink problem “HP instant ink cartridge: enroll now. The indicated cartridges cannot be used until the printer is enrolled in HP instant ink. Visit the website ....” I did visit my account on their website and it also tells me my printer is “Online” with a green check mark. 

I can’t even print a wireless test report or anything due to instant ink ENROLLMENT  issue. 

Please is there anything else you can do? Maybe cancel my enrolment and re-enroll my ink? These are new cartridges I printed only a couple pages from them.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,581 14,576 968 1,146
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Kbeata

Did you restart the web services on the printer?

Click here to know how to turn off web services. Refer to this document to know how to turn it on.

Try printing and check if that helps. If the issue persists, 

please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation