Did you mean: 
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 15
Flag Post

Error message - Remove and reinstall cartridge

HP Recommended
HP Printer 7134
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Printer error message "Remove and reinstall cartridge". I've removed and replaced the cartridge. Clean the contacts. Shutdown the power - all as advised by the HP on-line virtual help assistant. I'm sure that all is needed is a replacement cartridge (had similar problem with the colour cartridge 6 months ago and this resolved the problem). Can't find anywhere to contact HP support direct. Very frustrating. At this rate I will be buying a new printer and it won't be HP!

14 REPLIES 14
Level 1
5 5 0 3
Message 2 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same issue, HP Envy 6234 black cartridge , I have removed and cleaned it twice. Did you ever get a contact number for them?

0 Kudos
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 3 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also have the same problem with a HP Envy 6234 black cartridge.

Followed the virtual agent about removing cartridge, cleaning contacts, etc. Still the same.

I pay monthly for instant ink and cannot find someone to actually speak to. I just think it is a faulty cartridge and need a new one.

Error says cartridge problem with the black

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 2
Message 4 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Try 0207 660 6027. The only way I got this number was to try enrolling as a new customer using the Virtual Helpdesk and pretend I was having problems - they gave me a number! Within a few minutes of calling I was directed to the HP Ink Helpdesk and they have arranged to send a new cartridge. Hopefully problem solved.

Level 1
5 5 0 3
Message 5 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I messaged them on Whatsapp. I had to explain what was wrong several times but we finally got there and they are sending me a new cartridge

Good luck

Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 6 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Would you mind sending their WhatsApp number or where I can actually find it.

Really annoyed with their virtual assistant, very poor and you end up going in a loop.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Level 1
5 5 0 3
Message 7 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The virtual assistant is awful isnt it! I got through to HP Support Ireland   number on my phone is[personal info removed.]

Hope this helps.

I originally clicked the bottom link on the contact us page I had the option of that or Facebook

Lesley

3 3 0 0
Message 8 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That's a Maine disconnected phone number

0 Kudos
3 3 0 0
Message 9 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's not a cartridge issue. I got it on a black cartridge that was installed for about a month and then went bad, and I got the same message on my color cartridge that was empty. And these clowns hide from us and their problems. They ought to be ashamed.

0 Kudos
Level 1
5 5 0 3
Message 10 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It’s the number that shows on my WhatsApp so not sure why, as I said I clicked the contact button on the HP website and then clicked whatsapp so didn’t actually put a number in.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation