cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
keetontravis
Level 1
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Officejet Pro 9010 has error message and I cannot get past it

HP Recommended
HP Officejet pro premier 9010 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Out of the blue 2 days ago, my printer dumped its software and I had to do a reboot to get it back up.  Upon doing so I have an error message of the printer needing to be enrolled in instant ink, but it already is. I have tried everything the virtual assistant, live rep, and web doctors told me to do.  Still nothing except that message. I cannot even use the touchscreen, I had to plug a USB into the printer.  I need this printer for school.  Thanks. One last symptom, when the error pops up, the computer can no longer access the printer via wireless.  

TRAVIS KEETON
3 REPLIES 3
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,386 14,369 746 597
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@keetontravis

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

We'll have to perform a reset on the Printer for this. I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
keetontravis
Author
Level 1
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It did not work. Went straight to the instant ink enrolling message

TRAVIS KEETON
0 Kudos
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,386 14,369 746 597
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To assist you better, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post. 

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details. 

  

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

  

Keep me posted. 

  

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation