cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Steph2255
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have a D110 printer, but it will not print in color.

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart e-All-in-One (D110a and D110b)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently obtained this printer from a family member, but it will not print in color. I have gotten it to print in black and white, in fact even when I attempt to print in color that's all it prints. I was reading up on issues others have had and was wondering if it could be a compatibility issue between windows 10 and the printer?

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,277 30,991 5,342 12,437
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please print and evaluate a Printer Status Report fr the printer, see the 'How to print a self-test report' section below:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02010851

Can you see the printed report including both Black, Cyan, Yellow and Magenta or can you see any colors missing?

Please let me know the results of the internal hardware report,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation