Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Ink cartridges problem

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 4527
Other

I keep getting a error message come up when reinstalling ink cartridges even though they are installed correctly - “ink cartridges problem - remove and reinstall”. I have even ordered new ink cartridges and they still don’t work

1 REPLY 1
Level 5
Level 5
214 214 4 46
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You mentioned you tried with another set of new cartridges and they still not working. not sure if this is cartridge issue. but to validate, can you try with one mono cartridge then one tri-color cartridge to be installed into printer and see if that works?

1. install only black color cartridge and close the door - try to print if no error

2. install only tri-color cartridge and close the door - try to print if no error.

if any of them not working but the other works fine, it means somehow it is defective. IF that is under warranty, please go to www.hp.com/go/contact and follow instruction to get a replacement.

note: you can still print under SINGLE CARTRIDGE MODE if you in favor of printing, provided either of them works.

Although I am HP Employee andI am speaking for myself
>> "Marking" this as RESOLVE, If my post help RESOLVE your issue and help others
>> Click THUMB UP icon if you appreciate the "REPLY"
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation