Did you mean: 
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Instant Ink replacement not working

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3630

Hi

so I received some ink but did not replace it straight away, now the colour ink is running low so I’m trying to install it but it’s not working just get an orange flashing light. I have tried to contact HP as I’m paying for a service but only access to virtual agent which is of no help and they want to charge me £17.99 to talk to someone. Yes my printer is out of warranty but it seems in perfect working order it’s just the cartridge that is not working. When I put the old one back in it works fine, it’s very low on ink but it work. My accout says I don’t need ink which is correct if the one they sent worked but it doesn’t. I feel I’m paying for a service and not actually Getting the service I’m paying for. I’m really stuck my daughter need to print work for university but the colour is gone. What can I do? Makes no sense to pay £17.99 to talk to support and this is not on as I’m paying for a service already.

thanks Ashley

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have also sent 3 messages to the WhatsApp but they have gone completely unanswered, not even a message to say they had read it. And they have just taken another payment

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,895 16,875 1,327 1,335
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Fishoutofwater, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation