Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Tried the virtual support assistant to contact someone about this but apparently it's closed in the UK (at 13:30 on a Wednesday!)  HP informs me it's sent a new cartridge out and I have a tracking number with DHL but it doesn't work. Starting to regret using the Instant Ink programme as it's clearly designed to take your money and run (hence the very lacklustre customer service options).

Has anyone else encountered this problem whereby phantom cartridges show up as dispatched but the tracking number says otherwise?  Does anyone know of a customer service contact number for HP in the UK, please?  I'd like to see if my monthly fee has actually been of any use in obtaining ink or perhaps HP would prefer it if I closed my subscription and never bought another HP product again?

Dan

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @dannydiddle,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Or you may reach the HP Instant Ink team(contact info can be found on the home page) in your region for further assistance

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue... my tri-color cartridge is almost empty.  My account page shows that a cartridge was shipped on December 05, 2020 and should be delivered within 10 business days.

Tomorrow is the 10th business day, and there is still NO tracking number, and I haven't received my cartridge.

The Virtual Assistant is frustrating, as it simply redirects to my account page for information on ink shipments.

I simply want to know where my ink is, and will I get it before my printer runs dry?

HP Recommended

Hi @Willie15,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.