Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I'm stuck setting up an 'old' printer.  The colors of this printer were always (a bit) off as far that I know.
I'm under the impression that he always under-delivered. . .
Now the time has come to get new toners for this printer I'm just unsure if that is worth it.

Attach the demo pages printed on that printer and scanned back in.
Can anyone give me some advice?
( scanned image seems to be correct on my PC screen, rastering is a scan problem)

The color of the tiger seems to yellow

Afbeelding.jpg

The colors are very light printed

Afbeelding (3).jpg

Print and interpret the print quality page (p108 of the manual)

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03820385

Afbeelding (2).jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.