Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Color LaserJet MFP M281cdw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a relatively new Color LaserJet Pro multifunction printer (new for me).   When I ordered the printer, I also ordered and received a complete set of ink cartridges.  About 2 months ago I received an email from Amazon telling me my printer had ordered 3 new color cartridges.  Thankfully I had plenty of time to cancel that order before shipment.  Unfortunately, yesterday I received another email from Amazon saying my printer again ordered the black cartridge.  The unfortunate part is there was no time to cancel the order, so now I'm stuck with a $95+ charge to my credit card that I typically use for Amazon purchases.  I don't want my printer ordering for me!  I need to control this myself.  I didn't even buy the printer from Amazon and I didn't buy the color cartridges from Amazon initially.  WHY is my printer doing this?  How do I stop this?  I checked my Amazon account and can't find anything that says I've signed up for this.  I've searched the web and found no one else with this problem.  Can anyone help me stop this from continuing?  Thanks.  Linda

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Any HP Instant Ink Enrollment would be listed as a such and have not much to do with any Amazon listing.

i suggest checking Amazon Dash Replenishment services, please review below support document from Amazon on this matter:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_DRSptfaq_md5_w?nodeId=2019694...

Hope that may help,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.