cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Print a booklet from a google docs document.

HP Recommended
Deskjet Ink Advantage 2676
macOS 10.15 Catalina

i did a. document on google docs and i wish to print a booklet based on that. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,201 15,179 1,189 1,174
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@VVEN, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Your printer supports manual duplexing, to print a booklet follow the steps below-

1. Open the document you want to print, click File, click Print, and then click Show Details, if necessary.

2. Look for a Two-Sided option in the print dialog.

3. Select Paper Handling from the unnamed menu at the center of the window, and then select Odd Only from the Pages to Print menu.Select Odd Only pages to print

4. Depending on your printer type, select one of the following settings from the Page Order menu:

• Rear loading paper tray: Select Automatic

• Front loading paper tray: Select Reverse

5. Click Print. When all the pages are printed, remove any remaining unprinted paper from the input tray, and then continue to the next step.

To print the other side, choose if you want to read the document like a booklet or like a tablet, reload the pages in the input tray, and then set up the print job in the software.

1. Decide if you want to read the two-sided document like a booklet (flip pages along the long edge) or like a tablet (flip pages on the short top edge).Example of booklet and tablet style

1. Booklet style

2. Tablet style

2. Remove the first side pages from the output tray, tap the stack on a flat surface to align the pages, and then load them into the input tray.

• For booklet reading, flip the pages over so that the printed side is facing down and load them top edge down.

• For tablet reading, flip the pages over so that the printed side is facing down and load them top edge up.

Paper orientation for duplexing booklet style

3. Return to the Print menu in the document, and then select Even Only from the Pages to Print menu.

4. Select Automatic from the Page Order menu.

5. Click Print.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation