Did you mean: 
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Printer Cartridges Cost

HP Recommended
Laserjet M255dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I purchased the laserjet printer about 6 months ago and the toner cartridges are now running low. I have searched the internet and in most cases the cost of a multi-pack of cartridges appears to be over £200 (similar cost the the actual printer). This seems ludicrous so I wanted to check if there are any alternative options (I tried calling the helpline but it cut off after about 20 minutes). Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,344 19,323 1,194 1,195
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Elkwood5

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

You could also register for HP's Instant Ink Program where there is a monthly subscription but whenever the Ink level goes low HP ships out Free replacement ink

Link: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks KrazyToad,

I had a look at the link and couldn't see my particular printer which is a Colour Laserjet Pro M255dw. Is this included in the programme?

Thanks

Peter

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,344 19,323 1,194 1,195
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have check with the concerned team and unfortunately LaserJet Printers are not part of the Instant Ink Program

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation