Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4655
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My printer's cartridge level shows there is enough ink. But the pictures printed do not match the original color. The pictures appeared to be light green-ish. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Andreas2019

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

• Step 1: Reinstall the print driver (Windows only)
  • Step 2: Use genuine HP ink cartridges
  • Step 3: Check for ink smears on the back of printouts
  • Step 4: Make sure you are using the appropriate paper for your print job
  • Step 5: Check the print settings
  • Step 6: Check the estimated ink levels
  • Step 7: Replace any low or empty ink cartridges
  • Step 8: Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report
  • Step 9: Examine the color blocks for defects
  • Step 10: Clean the ink cartridges
  • Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/model/7781... to complete the troubleshooting steps.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks, Echo_Lake, I have dome all the steps and it is still not working. The estimated ink level shows around 40%.  What else can I do to fix it?

HP Recommended

@Andreas2019

Thank you posting back. 

Since you have already tried most of the troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue,

Please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:

• 1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
  • 2) Select your product type below.
  • 3) Enter the serial of your device.
  • 4) Select the country from the drop-down.
  • 5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
  • 6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I followed the steps and couldn't find the web-form to proceed further. Is it possible to get new cartridges? Thanks!

HP Recommended

@Andreas2019

Thank you for posting back. 

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.