cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
StratGuitarist
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I remove the air from the rubber pipes? When I changed the printhead, I pulled them off and reconnected them. 

The head docks fine...but since I replaced the printhead, it's likely not that. Is there a way to zero in on the root cause? The message on the display is generic and useless. 

0 Kudos
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,030 10,004 704 796
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The only way to resolve the printer issue is to send it in for repair.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
StratGuitarist
Author
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

So, it appears you deemed this conversation over, correct? What was the point of me asking for help when I'm ultimately relegated to a useless repair shop on a worthless device that is uneconomically repairable? As with many other posts (not noticed before buying the product), the OfficeJet 7612 is junk.

0 Kudos
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,030 10,004 704 796
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, there is no other option I could suggest.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation