Did you mean: 
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re: Shadow letters

HP Recommended

HI 

Thanks for looking into this. I have the same issue and its not limited to PDF files Occasionally it happens on G-docs and printing gmails. Whats strange is that its not on everything and all test pages print perfectly.

I have found this to be an issue on both a Macbook Pro and a Windows 10 64bit rig. Same issue on generic laptops.

Almost seems like there is a patch or a QFE required. Printer is great and just spent +$75 on new cartridges. Tried the virtual assistant and did my best to get in touch with a human at HP for advice,  but so far the advice from virtual assistant is to buy a new printer....

Hoping for a better solution!

dg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,244 9,218 626 701
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @dgregs,

I'd like to help!

May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Jay_G24

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am hopeful we can get this issue sorted!

Here is the requested info

Device product number: CN547A
Device model name: HP Officejet 4500 G510n-z
Device serial number: CN039HXXXX

I pulled this from device properties, let me know if you might need any other information

Thanks in advance,

Dgregs

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation