Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 8730
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi Support community,

I purchased my HP Officejet 8730 all in one printer from australia and was using 955XL cartridges there. I have recently moved to netherlands as part of an internal company transfer. I have ran out of the black ink and I need to purchase one but with the regionalisation settings I won't be able to get a 955XL here in netherlands. I called HP support and the gentleman on the line suggested to buy a new printer 😐 😐 😐 !!! Can someone please help with the regionalisation reset ? appreciate your support and many thanks in advance.

best regards,

Aijaz 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Aijazzia

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

I have sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Dear community,

Still waiting for your help, would really appreciate a response on this 

thanks a lot

HP Recommended

@Aijazzia

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

I have sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks a lot for your response, I have responded back and look forward to further guidance.

cheers,

aijaz

HP Recommended

Hi KrazyToad,

waiting for your further instructions to reset the regionalisation settings, many thanks again for your kind help.

best regards.

Aijaz

HP Recommended

Many thanks for your support and help, much appreciated.

best regards,

Aijaz

HP Recommended

I'm glad we got this sorted out

Drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.