cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

borderless printing in deskjet 2600

HP Recommended

hi anyone here know if i can print borderless in hp deskjet 2600?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,029 23,919 1,321 1,406
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dyobeek_522

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to know If your printer can print borderless. I would like to help you.

I made a deep research and see that HP DeskJet 2600 All-in-One Printer series printer does not support borderless printing.

Check the printer specification here: http://hp.care/2pf7LVh

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Highlighted
1 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

While I am disappointed in the answer that you gave, I truly appreciate the fact that you DID research the question and DID give us an answer. I am quite grateful to you for doing that. I had been searching all the googles for a way to adjust that lower margin for I don't even know how long, anymore. I had needed to print out something that used some of that space, and the printer's solution to print that last quarter of an inch on a second page, and THEN hitting the hard new page command and doing that same thing (printing the bottom quarter of an inch on a second page) for EVERY. SINGLE. PAGE--I just couldn't deal with that. That was hardly a solution! I looked for a way to scale down the page, as I could do on my previous printer, but I couldn't find that at all, either. I couldn't even find a "fit to one page" option. Knowing now, as I do from your answer, that the unprintable margin is a hard-coded thing, I can stop searching for a way to do it. Thank you!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation