Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
hp officejet pro 9015

so i was attempting to take out the empty carting for my printer but there are two errors that keep popping up. a carriage jam and that the printer can’t recognize the cartridges. at first the leftmost cartridge popped out of it’s place and won’t go back in, and in the process of getting it to go back now all the color cartridges are out of their place and won’t go back in. but i also can’t remove them because the tray won’t move to the left.  have also checked for any debris in regards to the carriage jam and there is nothing in the way anywhere

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@hmvd, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.

I understand you are not able to print due to this error. Kindly perform the steps mentioned in this document - Carriage jam or E3 error

Also, check for any jams inside the printer - Paper Jam Error

To resolve ink cartridge errors, refer to - Ink cartridge errors

If the issue persists, I'm afraid this is a hardware failure. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the service/replacement options for your printer. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.