Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

i have posted here on 27th Oct,: I am looking for in inkcartridges HP officetjet Pro L7680 all in one 

i gave all the information through a private mail to Hp. the only answer i get every time: they will contact you within 72hrs.

We are 14 days further, more than 72hrs. nobody called me, nobody gave me an address where i can buy these cartridges. if there are not available anymor, please tell so. you

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi,

thank you for the links

But!

I have ordered through ebay, Anna Rauh  from [Private information removed]

I paid and received cartridges that are expired, dating from 2013!    I  tried on my officejet, but the printer rejects and does not accept expired cartridges

I have mailed Anna Rauh, with pics of the expired cartridges. NO answer

so please be alert for this company!

HP Recommended

this is not the right way

these cartridged are expired, re-packed in Malaysia, and sent to Europe for sale

shame !

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.