Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

if possible, i prefer german answers

printer is Deskjet 2620  working with Wifi    whith 90% Ink  (B&W + Collor)   bougt in november 2020  regular ink (NO instat ink)

03-01:  printing stops after some lines or the 1page     then the inkdisplay shows empty ink
after turning printer off and on again   or replace ink the   same as before : ink shows fully ink    printing stops after 1 page    ink empty

some days aggo (02-27) i have printed 17 pages   after 2 days(03-01) the problem appeared

migt be anny problem in matter of instant ink  ( i have regular ink)

woul it help to go to factory settings (what about firmware in this case) and setup the printer new (incl. driver)

Have enybody some solution

yazfaz
yazfaz
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@yazfaz

Hi! Welcome to the English HP support community! If you prefer to post your question in your preferred language, see the below options that are available. German: HP Kundenforum Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP French: Forum des utilisateurs Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛 Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티 Alternatively, I can assit you in English.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.