Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Thanks Jay_G24 for your help. Sorry none of the things corrected the problem. I am not sure if I told you that I was running office 2016 when the problem started and then I updated to office 2019 and the problem followed. As I mentioned before, it may be time for a new printer. Except for this problem everything else works correctly. I can print website pages and save documents with no problems. I do have another printer Epsom Work Force WF-7620 and i can print envelopes and other things with no problem. (New HP printer?) Thanks again.

HP Recommended

If the Epson prints the first page, then let's try and add the printer using windows driver.

Refer to the document for instructions-Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver

Keep me posted!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.