Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-18-2022 09:39 AM
My paper feed issues arose a few weeks ago and I'm now just getting to fix it. Turns out my warrantee expired 2 weeks ago. I can't get my paper to continue to feed through to print. I can clean the roller and get one paper to go through then the next fails. HP wants me to pay $19.99 to talk to someone. I tried to enter my cc# and it is not working through your system. Please help! I have a big project that needs to be printed asap.
09-28-2022 08:48 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that your printer is not feeding the paper, I am glad to assist you.
Check the paper, and then reload it
- Check the paper stack for defects such as wrinkled, torn, or bent pieces that might cause a pick-up issue.
- Remove any paper from the paper tray.
- Remove any severely bent, wrinkled, or torn paper found in the stack.
- Check for obstructions inside the paper tray. Make sure nothing blocks the paper from engaging with the rollers.
- Make sure the paper stack is even on all sides.
- Load the stack of paper into the paper tray.
- Close or push in the paper tray.
- Select the correct paper size on the printer control panel or in the printer software.
Reset the printer
- Reset the printer to recover from printer errors or failures.
- If your printer has a rechargeable battery, remove it.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.
- NOTE: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer to complete the reset.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community