Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 All-in-One Printer
Chrome OS

I am trying to print out some papers, and instead of the paper's printing, I have printed out three cover pages. I am unsure why this happens when I have used this printer with no problem. I guess the cover page is from the printer and lists the media limits, job ID, driver and driver version, the description, etc. Can someone please help to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try the steps in the document -https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_2059279-1992970-16

Hope this helps

Keep me posted

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @camilewilson02,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I'd like to help!

I understand the printer is printing cover pages

To assist better-

1) Does the copy print out the same way? 

2) What's the application you are trying to print from? Have you tried printing from a different application or device? 

3) Are the documents you are trying to print, printing as cover pages or are these different pages?

Let me know!

HP Recommended

Good Morning 

I am able to print everything I need from my cell phone. I cannot use my laptop to print anything and it's a cover page of the printer...not the documents. 

HP Recommended

Try the steps in the document -https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_2059279-1992970-16

Hope this helps

Keep me posted

HP Recommended

I will let you know if this works when I get off work. 

HP Recommended

Sounds good, keep me posted

HP Recommended

It worked. I was able to print from my laptop. Thank you for the help.

HP Recommended

That's great! Happy to hear that.

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us. 

Have a great day ahead!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel I my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.