Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-19-2022 01:40 PM
Welcome to the HP support community.
i understand that you are getting a paper feed issue, I am glad to assist you.
Clean the paper feed rollers manually
- Use a long cotton swab to clean the rollers inside the printer.
- Turn off the printer, and then disconnect the power cord and any other cables.
- WARNING: You must disconnect the power cord before reaching inside the printer to avoid risk of injuries or electric shock.
- Raise the input tray, and then lift and hold the input tray shield.
- CAUTION:Do not remove the input tray shield. The input tray shield prevents foreign debris from falling into the paper path and causing paper jams.
- Look into the open input tray, and then find the gray paper pick rollers.
- Dampen a long cotton swab with distilled water, and then squeeze out any excess water.
- Press the swab against the rollers, and then rotate them upward with your fingers. Apply a moderate amount of pressure to remove dust or dirt buildup.
- Allow the rollers to dry for 10 minutes.
- Reconnect the power cord and any other cables to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community