cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

8020 Driver

HP Recommended
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I am having issues connecting to the app store.  Is there a way to add a driver not through the app store??

2 REPLIES 2
Level 9
Level 9
853 822 75 275
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The 8020 actually just uses the AirPrint driver built into macOS Catalina.  If you already have the printer on your network you can simply add the printer in Printers & Scanners and select Secure AirPrint or AirPrint as the driver.

Add the printer to your list of available printers: Choose Apple menu  then System Preferences, then

Printers & Scanners. If you don’t see your printer listed on the left, click the Add "+" button  at the bottom of the list. A dialogue appears listing printers on your local network. It may take a minute or two for your printer to appear. Select your printer when it appears in the list, then select Secure AirPrint.

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 10.09.23 PM.png

Finally click Add.

While I may work for HP Inc, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much!!  it worked.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation