Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer - J110a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

All my HP printers and Samsung printer will not print the complete page when I change it to A4 Landscape.  It only prints either the first half on one printer and on the others it prints the second half.  Will not print the entire schedule.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the printers and it does not help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Cola14 ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you're experiencing some frustrating issues with your printers. Let's try to troubleshoot the problem step by step:

• Check Printer Settings: Make sure that your printer settings are configured correctly for A4 Landscape. Sometimes, settings can get misconfigured, leading to incomplete prints. Verify that the paper size is set to A4 and the orientation is set to Landscape in both your printer settings and the print dialog box before printing.
  • Printer Drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for all your printers. Outdated or corrupted drivers can cause printing issues. Visit the official HP and Samsung websites to download and install the latest drivers specifically designed for Windows 10 (64-bit). Software and Drivers for HP Deskjet 1000 Printer - J110a
  • Printer Firmware: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your printers. Firmware updates can sometimes resolve compatibility issues and improve performance.Update the firmware on an HP printer
  • Print Preview: Before printing, use the print preview feature to see how the document will be laid out on the page. This can help identify if there are any formatting issues causing the incomplete print.
  • Test Print: Try printing a test page or a different document to see if the issue persists. If it occurs with multiple documents, it's likely a printer configuration or driver issue. If it only happens with one specific document, there may be an issue with the document itself.
  • Printer Spooler: Reset the printer spooler service on your computer. Sometimes, the spooler can get stuck or encounter errors, leading to printing problems. Open the Services app, locate the "Print Spooler" service, right-click it, and select "Restart."
  • Check for Windows Updates: Ensure that your operating system is up to date by installing any pending Windows updates. Sometimes, updates include fixes for printing-related issues.
  • Try a Different Program: If the issue persists, try printing from a different program or application to see if the problem is specific to one software. This can help determine if the issue lies with the printer settings or the software you're using.

Refer to this document: HP Deskjet 1000 Printer - J110a  user manual 

Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 1000 (J110), 2000 (J210), 3000 (J310), and HP Deskj...

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.