Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need to install your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Plus 4121 All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Towards the end of June, 2020, I purchased a HP4121 printer. After unpacking it, I became aware of something loose in the workings so I returned it to the supplier who identified the  loose part and gave me a new (similar) printer. Soon after that, this printer displayed a high degree of lethargy so I made contact with your community who attempted to fix the problem. The process of fixing the problem took some time so a case number {507-0499-784} was instigated. Some time later, the problem was fixed, thanks to the skills of those who attended me. A short time after my first contact with the community , I began to receive emails regarding the status of the repairs. I tried several times after that to cancel the subject without success. Today,  when I look at my mail, I find an inordinate quantity of emails, each being an exact copy of the previous. As I opened my mail today, I counted the number of emails between 28th Oct 21 and today and got over 600 items!  Of course, a similar and probably larger number were received between June 2020 and October 22 and I daresay all of these were removed due to the fact that they were clogging up my mail. I can see the problem here, probably my mail was moved to the "auto send box". Recovery from this problem is hopefully simple too as I suggest that you clean my slate fully. I asked you to do this several months ago so I believe this may have been overlooked. Please do not accept this message as a form of criticism, but a polite way of saving us both from unnecessary clogging of the airways. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.