Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Just signing in to say that the drivers provided in this link have solved my issue. After installing Big Sur  my P1102 printer stopped working.   After downloading the drivers here, my printer is working again.  As mentioned in a previous comment,  the OS warns of malware but I ignored and installed it anyway.   Thanks for fixing!!!

HP Recommended

Thanks - that solved my problem!

HP Recommended

Hi guys,

May you follow open HP Easy Start again and provide me its log file to better understand what is going on?

From the HP Easy Start menu select Preferences.
Click on HP Easy Start.log and the log folder will launch, please reply me back via a Private Message with the log file text attached.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Installations/Essentials/ASU/HP_Easy_St...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hi dear

the link dos do not work any more 😞

can you give us another link, please?

thanx

HP Recommended

I've this problem but the link doesn't work. Can you provide me a new link?

Thanks

HP Recommended

the fix you provided doesn't work. I'm about to go buy a new printer and will NEVER buy HP again.  Either get us a driver for Big Sur for the 1102 or we will walk

HP Recommended

Hi @FITARMY,

Please keep in mind that this is a peer-to-peer community, I'm replying as a volunteer during my own time.

I have sent you a private message, please click here to access private messaging.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

thank you so much for your help dear

when I click the link it says:
"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Can you help me in solving this issue so I can get to you P1102 solution, please?

HP Recommended

They have to develop a new driver.  Until then we are dear.  HP has done nothing to support the system change. 

HP Recommended

This will not work 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.