cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Wesley14
1 1 0 0
Message 31 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We have solution from Apple but still not working.

0 Kudos
macmo1
Level 2
13 12 0 10
Message 32 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

did you try gutenprint? worked for me.

0 Kudos
Treadwy
5 5 0 0
Message 33 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did try gutenprint.... didn't work.... even dug deeper and found out that they did not have a driver download for my Officejet 6600 (unless I just couldn't find it - which could be possible)... since my printer is almost 8 years old... I figured that the Big Sur was just too much upgrade for it.... but thanx for asking

0 Kudos
soniat806
1 1 0 0
Message 34 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I installed the drivers suggested and i keep getting a message HP Printer Drivers can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. what do i do now i need to use my printer?

0 Kudos
ALQAUD
4 4 0 0
Message 35 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello dear

can you give us the link of Gutenprint, please?

I'm new to that

thank you

0 Kudos
ALQAUD
4 4 0 0
Message 36 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you for your support

I downloaded the Gutenprint 5.3.3

but unfortunately, it didn't work with me 😞

it only has the 1100 & 1100A files, and I did download them, but they didn't work also 😞

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 10.01.16 AM.png

0 Kudos
mirimi
3 3 0 1
Message 37 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I got the solution and it worked perfectly fine for me. I found it here : https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Setup-Software-Drivers/HP-Printer-Drivers-MAC-Big-Sur-P1102w/m...

I copy/paste Lmeriwe-01 message : 

I was able to get my laserjet working finally.  I deleted the printer, installed the driver below and re-added the printer.  Hope it helps you!

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1888?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

0 Kudos
Karan1254
1 1 0 0
Message 38 of 38
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same issue [content removed]

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation