cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Can't download hp smart on pc windows 10

HP Recommended
2600 all-in-one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I'm trying to download the hp app (either from here - https://123.hp.com/us/en/devices/dj2600series - or from here  - https://www.microsoft.com/pt-pt/p/hp-smart/9wzdncrfhwlh?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab) but the Get button doesn't seem to be responding. I've tried reloading the pages and nothing is working. How can I download this app to my computer? Better yet, is it possibe to print (2600 all-in-one) without using any sort of app, just connecting the printer to the computer via USB? Where can I connect the USB cable in the printer?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
1,614 1,598 164 456
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AnaPinto 

Hello,

Try downloading the HP Smart application directly from the Microsoft Store.

1. Open the Microsoft Strore apps.
  2. In the MS (Microsoft Store) Search bar, type HP Smart, then press Enter key.
  3. Click the HP Smart app, and then click the Install button.
  4. When the installation is complete, you can Launch it. Click on Launch button.

Otherwise, if you only want to print with it you will need at least the basic driver.

Don't hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried so many different ways to download the app but nothing works. The Get button is there, I click on it and it doesn't respond, I doesn't do anything.

I think the problem might be with the microsoft store, why does HP have it's app on it? It's awful and it makes you vulnerable to their failings, maybe HP should consider having their own app to download on their own website, there's an idea 🙂

Anyway, it's still not working. I bought the fricking printer and now I need an app that I can't download in order to use the printer, thanks HP. Is there any other way I can download this app? Don't you have a direct download link?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,109 18,086 1,137 1,136
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AnaPinto

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Are you having problem downloading only the HP Smart App from Microsoft Store or is it with other Apps too?

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation