Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Photosmart B110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP - CENTRE DE SOLUTION HP.jpg

Le "centre de solutions HP" lié à mon imprimante Photosmart B110 ne fonctionne plus. Voir ci-dessus la capture d'écran : une fenêtre bizarre s'ouvre mais lorsque l'on clique dessus rien ne fonctionne. J'ai désinstallé le logiciel et l'imprimante, puis tout réinstallé mais toujours le même bug.  

D'avance, merci pour votre aide.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi RRol

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I cannot open the "solution center" of my printer (HP Photsmart B110) so I cannot make any scan. 

I deleted my printer and the correspounding software.

Then I reinstalled the printer. But the bug is still there ! 

Following is a screen copy of the window which appears when I click on "Centre de solution" to get access to the functions of the printer.

Could you help me to solve this bug.

Sincerely.

RRo

HP - CENTRE DE SOLUTION HP.jpg

HP Recommended

Et pourquoi pas en français ??

HP Recommended

I found why the "solution Center" doesn't work : Adobe had stopped since jan 1rst 2021 Adobe Flash Player which was mandatory to run "Centre de solutions". The figure which appeared on my screan is the "f" of Flash Player !

Know i use HP Scan and Capture to pilote the scan with my printer. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.