cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Rich142
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Envy 6032 Printer

HP Recommended
ENVY 6032

Hi. I've just bought a brand new Envy 6032. However if I don't print for a while it doesn't print off what I send to print (although the wifi light is on). I have to unplug the printer and plug it back in every time I want to print something off. Plus when I print using Word there is no option to print in colour. I feel like I have gone back to the dark ages! Please help. So, far my new printer would make a better £100 doorstop.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,129 18,128 1,259 1,481
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rich142, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, are you using a Win PC or a MAC?

Which version of OS is installed?

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Rich142
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi. I work on a mac. I uninstalled the printer after finding out it was a common problem with macs. I've reinstalled and it seems to be working now thanks.

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,129 18,128 1,259 1,481
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rich142

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any concerns related to HP products.

Happy to help!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation