cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
DSD27
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HP C4780 - Digital Imaging Monitor not working anymore

HP Recommended
HP C4780
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since flash player was removed from windows 10, Digital Imaging Monitor isn't working anymore. I've been waiting for an update for a while now.

HP Photosmart C4780 All-in-One Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

This is not a new printer but does the job as good as the newer ones, so it would be very despicable if a driver update isn't released, especially when one of its useless utilities just got an update literally yesterday. Is HP planning to solve this important issue?

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,299 90,176 11,591 24,863
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DSD27 

Please try following option

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02463264

also https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Knowledge-Base/HP-Solution-Center-not-working-Adobe-Flash-Pla...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

DSD27
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. Those work fine, I didn't know about their existence.

I was getting apprehensive because I did try HP Smart (which appeared on my computer by "magic"), but it wasn't compatible with the printer and it was telling me to install Digital Imaging Monitor from the download page.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation