Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26nw
Other

I need the Mac driver for an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26nw. The driver page on the website only has a link for the "HP Easy Start" software, which doesn't work. I only want the driver, not the HP software.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @RogerBrickton 

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

I see that you are facing connectivity issues.

HP Easy start is the full feature driver and recommend you install the same.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Treeko

HP Support

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I tried this multiple times but it doesn’t work. The software installs but when I go to add the printer it said it fails and it tells me to go back and install the software. 

HP Recommended

Hi @RogerBrickton 

Try to restore printer to factory defaults under this video link and then try connecting to printer.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Treeko

HP Suppor

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.