Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Office jet 4500
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Solution Center not working after Adobe Flash Player ended last night 12 January 2021. I did uninstall the Adobe Flash Player and also my HP driver then reinstall back still not working. I saw Flash Player block it so now I can't scan my photos, documents since Solution Center not working. Anyway, to get it back please. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you YavarPS. I came across this after searching "hpiscnapp" and found help by Expert Dragon-Flur Level 16 similar to what you recommended.

Here what I did.

1. Look for C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\

2. Find and Double-Click  on hpiscnapp

3. Add HP Scan Extended shortcut to Taskbar / Send to Desktop / Pin to Start

• Open File Explorer > Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Scan Extended\bin
  • Right-Click HPScan.exe > Select Pin to Taskbar
  • Right-Click HPScan.exe > Select Send to Desktop (Create a Shortcut)
  • Right-Click HPScan.exe > Select Pin to Start

Now forget about HP Solution Center since it won't work. This will be how I can scan from my computer. Many solutions to choose from the link below. Hope this works for everyone who had the same problem with HP like me.

Thank you.

Solved: HP Solution Center showing F/ i picture and not loading - HP Support Community - 7932423

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I've faced this problem for a few days myself and after trying a bunch of third-party programs, I figures the HP scan app gives the best quality of all. I finally found a solution for this issue which worked on my ScanJet G2710 pretty well.

Try searching for "hpiscnapp" in Start Menu and run the app. that should do it.

HP Recommended

Thank you YavarPS. I came across this after searching "hpiscnapp" and found help by Expert Dragon-Flur Level 16 similar to what you recommended.

Here what I did.

1. Look for C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\

2. Find and Double-Click  on hpiscnapp

3. Add HP Scan Extended shortcut to Taskbar / Send to Desktop / Pin to Start

• Open File Explorer > Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP Scan Extended\bin
  • Right-Click HPScan.exe > Select Pin to Taskbar
  • Right-Click HPScan.exe > Select Send to Desktop (Create a Shortcut)
  • Right-Click HPScan.exe > Select Pin to Start

Now forget about HP Solution Center since it won't work. This will be how I can scan from my computer. Many solutions to choose from the link below. Hope this works for everyone who had the same problem with HP like me.

Thank you.

Solved: HP Solution Center showing F/ i picture and not loading - HP Support Community - 7932423

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.