cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Unhapp
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Install Envy Pro 6432 without wireless features.

HP Recommended
Envy 6432
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I'm considering this printer to replace an ageing Deskjet 1510.  The set up is one of limited use and tied to one device.

I can't find the answer to these questions amongst the product data on the HP Sales pages.

The wireless capability is unlikely to be used. The Instant Ink offer is also unecessary.

Can this printer be set up without  the Smart App/ smartphone?  And , apart from losing the "remote" capability, does the USB only connection limit the functionality of the printer?

Thanks for any help on this.

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
30,754 30,470 5,263 12,215
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may use the printer with a USB connection to a computer,  print and scan capabilities are available for a single computer and a wireless connection is not required for standard operations.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation