Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
Chrome OS

Good day

I have two questions: 1. Is the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w printer compatible with a Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 5 Chromebook?

2. Which printer with scan, copy and small paper tray do you recommend for a small office with 3 employees?

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Fabian84

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you want printer details, I am glad to assist you.

This printer is not compatible with Chrome OS.

Here is the list of the compatible OS with this printer:- Click here

Here is the list of printers that you can buy from the HP shopping website for small offices:- Click here

Keep me posted.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Dear Sandytechy20

is there a list of Chromebook capable small business office printers?

rgs Ramon

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.