cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Corrco
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

M527 scan to email fails

HP Recommended
M527
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have found several helpful posts that seem to have worked for other users. I have made progress up to the very last step, which is encouraging, but the printer fails to connect to the email server.

Less secure apps enabled in email account

using ip address 74.125.195.108 as  Domain name failed to verify

have tried both port 465 and 587.

have tried with and without TLS/SSL

IPV6 disabled.

DNS set to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 under network id.

Testconnectivity.microsoft.com verifies the address is reachable.

Anthing else I missed?

3 REPLIES 3
Repairatrooper
Level 13
Level 13
8,613 8,511 891 2,602
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which mail service?

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Corrco
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't type it without being censored. The register calls them The Chocolate Factory.

Corrco
Author
6 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

G#@1l

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation