Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
M750

My printer prints blue red and yellow colors out of alignment. I want to do navram. Can anyone help me. Of course, if you have any other suggestions regarding color mismatch, please suggest

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for your attention. I did everything you said, even the full format, but unfortunately it didn't work. What else do you think can be done? I will also send a sample of the device's print

HP Recommended

۲۰۲۴۰۵۱۲_۰۲۱۸۱۶.jpg

HP Recommended

Have you cleaned the sensors on the paper feed that are used for calibration?

Repairatrooper_0-1715703961355.png

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Does any one of four cartridges near empty? If it does try to replace that one first to try.

Or you can choice any one of them to replace to see if it gets normal.

And in my experience the one was replaced don't throw it away you can put it back weeks later maybe all four of them will get alone well then. 

Try to find the one which affects all four cartridges is the most difficult, and you need to have another spare one in hand.

HP Recommended

I answered your question before i see your supplies report.

I saw these kind of patterns before on HP CP2025 CM2320 M551 M375 M475.......

It was a bad transfer belt and end of replace belt cures the problem.

Don't know if works for M750 too but if you have one try it first.

HP Recommended

The four colors in your paper.

Let alone the black one it'll always prints good fitted in the paper even thouh it is really worse.

You can see closer all the other three ones, from Cyan then Magenta then Yellow, you can easily see that the gap betwttn its top (color car) and the line above it is getting bigger and bigger, and that's the patterns.

HP Recommended

Do you think it's because of the transfer that it gets confused with a print template?

HP Recommended

Do you think the transfer can't be repaired? Unfortunately, I don't have another transfer available at the moment

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.