Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when I want to print on the printer and I installed it from settings and from your website the driver it says driver is unavailable and sometimes I connect but it says error status of the printer but it's open now I tried but it didn't say any message and didn't print but sometimes it says error  

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Which driver did you install, is the printer connected via USB, WiFi or a network cable ?

What is the error you are getting ?

HP Recommended

I went to printers and devices from setting and searched for the printer it came out but when I install it and print it says error message this is with Wifi but if I connect it to the USB that is connected to the printer it prints and when I disconnect the USB or take it out from the laptop it says that the printer is offline

HP Recommended

Is this the printer or your computer that is connected to the WiFi ?

HP Recommended

my printer I installed it driver but I can't print

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.