cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Printer won’t print with Windows 10

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3050
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi. I’ve just upgraded the PC to a Windows 10 one and now the above printer - Deskjet 3050 - won’t print any PDF files from email. I can print from Wordpad. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
111 111 9 13
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Madasaflake

if you are able to print from another apps like wordpad and it works fine, but if you are trying to print from your email I suppose it is open from Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, if you are trying with those, you need to make sure to select the correct printer before to click on print button

Hope solve your doubts

I work on behalf of HP, regards.
Click the KUDOS thumb; up on the left to say 'Thanks' Make it easier for other people to find solutions

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Alex

I'm new to 10 but yes, I am using Microsoft Edge and it is the only printer installed. We only set the PC up on Sunday and I installed the printer up using driver downloads as there is no disc tray. I’ve tried the scan doctor thingy on this website and also have uninstalled and reinstalled it but no luck. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have downloaded Adobe and managed to print one PDF document from an email, then tried to do another one and it refused! I’ve been through HP scan doctor, all the troubleshooting things I can find, but no luck. I logged on to my internet banking and tried to print a statement and nothing. I even tried using wireless connection and whereas it said the printer was connected wirelessly it still wouldn’t do it. I have checked the printer is compatible and it is. Head is exploding! Any suggestions would be gratefully received but please keep them in simple speak for me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello again. Ok, I’ve worked out how to print my PDF files by saving them and printing from there.

but I still can’t work out how to print a page from my online banking site when I’ve logged in.

any further advice would be welcome please - easy speak please!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
111 111 9 13
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

some many times, this kind issue that do not let us print from a website, can be related due to a problem with file (PDF in this case) or can be a problem with web browser we are using, have you ever try to open PDF file from your email and print from Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox or Microsoft EDGE?

Let me know if this works with one of them

I work on behalf of HP, regards.
Click the KUDOS thumb; up on the left to say 'Thanks' Make it easier for other people to find solutions

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation