Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

It does not give the option for TABLOID SIZE there. 
I actually tried installing the printer to another computer (also W10Pro) with the same results. 
Note the latest drivers for this say 2014 date...

HP Recommended

Try the built-in drivers: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01796879

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Already was set up to receive updates.

Said best driver already installed.

Again, there is no option to choose the TABLOID paper size.

HP Recommended

Would request you to contact the HP Support Team once again as they can remotely access your Computer and help you with this better.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

And how do you propose I contact them?

Last time, i opened a case, it was immediately closed and said to call an 800 number and several attempts were made where I was on hold for over an hour and then disconnected...

HP Recommended

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Please also try installing an alternate driver and check if that may make any difference:

1. Download below drivers from Microsoft:
    http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/driver/drvs/2011/07/4753_fc148f3df197a4c5cf20bd6...
  2. Extract and install the drivers using the Add Printer Wizard, select the HP Officejet Pro K850, see below MS document with detailed information:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/323166/how-to-download-updates-that-include-drivers-and-hot...

To select the proper port, be sure to right-click the printer first and select Printer Properties, note the port selected within the Ports tab and use this port during the Add Printer wizard.

Hope that may help,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Choosing the driver for the HP Officejet Pro K850 did now give me the option for choosing the TABLOID paper size.

Quickly testing the printing of one PDF document verified it did print correctly, so that verifies that the newest print driver for the 7110 is not correct.

HP Recommended

The driver itself is correct and working, however, the drivers exist on your OS driver store are corrupted and likely got corrupt during Windows updates.

This is rather a workaround than a solution, but check if it may better stick during Windows Updates.

Generally, the Windows update process is somehow not working as expected and damage many printing drivers during the process, this is something up to the way MS install updates, this is just my personal opinion, of course, nothing else.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I went back and reinstalled the 7110 driver from that set in your link and the paper size options were the same as I had before with no options for TABLOID. Reinstalled the printer/driver you suggested and it works with that. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.